As a basic plan for your wedding day coverage you will receive in all options the following:
• Many years of experience, ensuring you get all the right shots;
*The use of the latest professional equipment and back up’s, quality lighting and special effect filters that are taken routinely where appropriate and if desired;
• Photos at the bride’s home or other accommodation, the wedding ceremony, family shots, the bridal party and the couple in a park, gardens &/or beach, cake-cutting, toasting and general reception shots. Plus any other special request photographs. Individual table shots of all guests with the bride & groom during the reception is a very popular extra. Although not the industry norm, John is also prepared to stay the whole evening and capture speeches, throwing the bouquet, dancing etc;
• In addition to the formal shots, you also receive lots of fun, spontaneous, casual photos of the bridal party and guests;
• Between 300 – 600 full high resolution images capturing the whole event on CDs or USB sticks for you to keep;
•100 4 x 6″ colour corrected prints that you choose of your favourite photo’s of the day, plus a 20 x 16″ enlargement ready for framing;
• To provide you with complete flexibility, John also provides the optional extra of a wide range of top quality, hand crafted albums through Albums Australia*, available in leather, suede or vinyl. Each album is custom made to your special needs and represents the very best and latest in fashion, design and style. If required John offers advice and assistance on the planning of your album layout and its assembly; and
• Not locked in to purchasing expensive print reorders.
Link to Wedding Photos
Please note initial download may take a few seconds. To see the image using the full dimensions of your computer screen, press F11 on your keyboard to turn this functionality on and off. These images will change automatically every 8 to 10 seconds, however if you wish to speed this up or directly view a particular photo just click on the thumbnail image on the left of the screen.
* see also: www.albumsaustralia.com.au
Now the best news of all; as John operates from a home studio, he can keep his overheads down and can therefore offer all of the above for only $1450. Moreover, a second, quite unique option, is even better value – for just $1850 (inc. GST), John will provide all of the above, plus staying the whole evening and capturing all of the fun of the reception.
You are invited to make an appointment for an informal chat and to view his work.
Other photographic services:
Special occasions; birthdays, bar mitzvahs, family portraits (see below); sport; family pets and architecture. Gift vouchers are also available.